Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Deja vu

I love this stuff! Global warming? "He who sits in the heavens will laugh."
So this lack of work will catch up with the finaces sooner or later, but for now we will relish the winter wonderland.

I don't even know what our official totals were for Saturday, but today is supposed to be another 12 to 18 inches. There was a lot of tree damage south of us, but we can't get the trucks out to do the work, and even if we could, now there is another foot of snow on the way.


Is this what they mean by being "snowed in?" 
(One of these days I have to build a porch roof!)


These are not fair, but foul (fowl?)-weather friends. Our feeder sits empty except on the snowiest days of the year. Hadn't seen birds in weeks and this morning they are hanging around our feeder looking for handouts. So I trudged through thigh-deep drifts to refill the feeder. How often we do this to God!


No comments:

Post a Comment