So maybe I sound like a politician, but I had good reasons for not posting like I had hoped to last week. All told, I was gone from home 69 hours for work/commuting. Last night I was up till 12:30 since I had an order for 3 pens that needed to be done by today. So I am dragging but still alive. Due to a heavy backlog at work we were required to work the past two Saturdays (I had plans for the first one, so was able to get off), and we are scheduled for 6 days this coming week again. I don't know how long this will last, but till then life is crazy busy.
Since we do one major shopping trip a month, we were overdue for groceries, and Sharon couldn't go on Saturday like she usually does, because I wasn't home to watch the kids. So she did a partial trip on Saturday with all the kids: 3 ambulatory kids, one kid on her back, and one in her front! She said it went well.
Until later. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment